Victoria Tower Condo For Sale/Rent in Panay Avenue cor Timog Avenue Quezon City
Owner will migrate very soon...
The 3 towers of the New San Jose Builders Incorporated's (NSJBI) project Victoria Towers proudly stands in the heart of the Tomas Morato area – which is a popular entertainment and F&B area, known for its bars, restos, discotheques, karaoke clubs, comedy and music lounges, the area never fails to attract traffic from all over the metropolis.
Situated at the corner of Timog and Panay Avenues, Victoria Towers sits on a 3 level commercial shopping center: Shoppes @ Victoria, the biggest of its kind in the area. is the biggest commercial development along Timog and Panay.
Condo Unit Details:
- Re-Sale Unit
- 2 bedroom
- Loft Type
- Unit area: 42sqm
- Reservation 10,000 only
- Price 1,000,000/ Selling Price to the owner.
- Plus, Assumption of mortgage in Pag-Ibig
- Php. 1,363,677.64(more or less) monthly 14,310.00
- Total Contract Price 2,363,677.64 (note:flexable terms.)
- If Renting 25,000 per month including monthly dues...with 1 month advance 2 months deposit plus 12 months post dated check. Why Rent?
Furnitures and Fixtures Included
- 1 Double bed size w/ comporter and pillows
- 1 Window type aircon (Gree)
- 2 Draperies
- 1 Single Bed size w/ comporter and pillow
- 1 Sofa set (brown) w/ 5 throw pillow
- 1 Split type aircon (Gree) w remote control
- 1 La Germania Cooktop
- 1 La Germania rangehood (stainless)
- 1 Drapery in the living room
Victoria Tower Location Map
Victoria Towers is located at Timog Avenue corner Panay Avenue, Quezon City
Victoria Towers, everything you need is within reach. Emerging on a 4,529 sq.m. prime property in Timog Avenue corner Panay Avenue, this 3-tower project consists of 1,200 condominium units.
Its proximity to schools, universities, shopping and entertainment centers, restaurants, hospitals and churches make Victoria Towers ideal. Also very accessible, everything else is within your reach. All it takes is five minutes – be it walk from Quezon Avenue, a ride from traffic-less MRT, or a stroll to busy Morato.
- University of the Philippines-Diliman
- University of Santo Tomas
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Miriam College
- St. Mary's College
- St. Paul the Apostle Church
- Bread of Life Crossroads
- Government Institutions
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- Capitol Medical Center
- Philippine Heart Center
- East Avenue Medical Center
- Veteran Memorial Medical Center
- Shopping Centers
- SM City North EDSA
- Crossings Department Store Quezon Avenue
- TV Stations and Entertainment Spots
- ABS-CBN Mother Ignacia St.
- GMA-7 Timog Ave.
- Tomas Morato