Stateland House and Lot For Sale in Gran Seville Cabuyao Laguna
Having a 19-meter wide frontage along the National Highway makes this private subdivision one of the most desirable communities in the locality. The cool climate, peaceful setting, and functional amenities offered at an affordable price make Gran Seville an absolutely grand property.
Sun-dappled and kissed by the gentle winds of the countryside, honored traditions are echoed throughout this warm and invitingly grand community. Vividly characterized by colorful cultures and traditions, the lively hues of the community exude a unique persona that promises peaceful, refreshing and relaxing way of life.
Beyond the fine details and picturesque atmosphere, Gran Seville provides the advantage of being a self-contained community with prime lots by the entrance of the subdivision available for commercial use.
Gran Seville allows its residents a lifestyle that provides a taste of vibrant and enjoyable living. Being at the center of leisure-filled places, homeowners can relish all the urban conveniences and spend quality leisure time with loved ones and friends. Its location says it all… La ubicacion lo dice todo!
Features and Amenities
- Landscaped entrance gate with guardhouse
- Full perimeter fence
- Centralized elevated water tank
- Underground drainage facilities
- Wide road networks, curbs, and gutters
- Landscaped pocket parks with gazebo, playground, and winding pathwalk
- Main Amenities Area which contain:
- Grand multi-purpose hall
- Adult and children’s swimming pools, shower room and cabanas
- Basketball/Volleyball Court with pole-mounted lighting
- Landscaped children’s playground with imported and sturdy play equipment
- Landscaped main open space with concrete benches and lamp posts
- Promenade, jogging path, and sitting parks
Gran Seville Elizabeth Model
- SA 83E-1-Value-Model Unit w/ Improvement-'As Is' Single attached
- Lot Area-120sqm
- Floor Area-83sqm
Block 16C Lot 16
DP net of rf 2,940,000
ERT 313,950 TOTAL DP 3,279,050
BAL 80% thru Bank- 2,990,000