Smart, sharp, modern, elegant.
These are words to describe the homes found in our Scout Ojeda project. Featuring a very up-to-date design, Scout Ojeda Homes is bound to impress even the most forward thinking individual.
Schools, Colleges and Universities are just within the area; they are the Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral School, St. Paul University Quezon City, Philippine Science High School, UERM, Stella Maris College, Quezon City Science High School, Ateneo de Manila University, University of the Philippines and Miriam College are also just minutes away from the location.
Strategically located within the heart of the city, it is near malls, restaurants and other venues for entertainment. Premiere medical institutions such as the Capitol Medical Center, Philippine Orthopedic Center as well as St. Luke’s and Delos Santos hospitals are just a short distance away. Thus living here caters all the necessary things needed to have a convenient and entertainment friendly lifestyle.
Total Investment Value: Php. 10,300,000
20% Initial Investment in 5 months: Php. 392,000
Less: Reservation Fee: Php. 100,000
Bank Financing (Indicative Rates):
5 years @ 7.88%: Php. 166,605
10 years @ 7.88%: Php. 99,452
15 years @ 7.88%: Php. 78,176
»»Fixed Rate for 1 year; yearly repricing after the fixing period
- 2 Government Issued ID’s (Passport, SSS, GSIS, Voter's ID, Postal, TIN, NBI, PRC ID, Driver's License)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Marriage Contract (married); Birth Cert. (single)
- Annulment/Divorce paper (separated)
- Postdated Checks (PDCs)
For Bank Financing
If Applicant Is Locally Employed:
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation
- Latest BIR form 2316 or ITR
- Latest 3 months Payslip
If Applicant Is Self-Employed:
- Business Registration from DTI or SEC
- Articles of Incorporated and by-laws (if Corp.)
- Financial Statements / Latest 2 years ITR
- Latest 6 months Bank Statements
If Applicant Is Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW):
- Special Power of Attorney (Bank Form) consularized by the Philippine Consular Office
- Consularized or Verified Employment Contract and/or Certificate of Employment and Compensation (COEC) with Payslips attached (as deemed necessary)
- Proof of remittances/allotment with any local bank.
- Latest 6 months payslip