Powered by Mortgage Calculator Mortgage Calculator

New Manila Townhouse For Sale

For Sale Townhouse In Quezon City

PRICE ₱ 25,000,000

Property Description

ELEGANT TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE IN NEW MANILA QUEZON CITY

  • 3 Storey Residence with attic    
  • Compound has 8 Townhouse units·         
  • 2 to 3 garage/parking slots·         
  • Central Gate and Security system with CCTV ·         
  • Wide Vertical Open Space opening on common space·         
  • 6-meter wide common driveway·        
  • Serene, Quiet, Safe, and Unpolluted Environment with green surroundings·
  • Never floods and almost always traffic free

UNIT FEATURES·        

Ground Floor:

  • Garage 2-3 parking slots
  • Utilities/Laundry
  • Living Room
  • Kitchen
  • Dining Room
  • Separate Maids Room (fits 1-2 maids easy with own bathroom)
  • Garden
  • Lanai 

Second Floor:

  • Master w/walk in closet
  • Guest Room w/T&B, Balcony·        

Third Floor:

  • 2-3 Bedrooms w/T&B
  • Family or Great room (convertible to bedroom) and balcony.

ALL UNITS COMES WITH AN ATTIC THAT IS 60-80 SQM IN SIZE. (USED AS A MSC SPACE OR STORAGE SPACE)

Reservation fee is 500'000.00 good for 30 days (and is counted towards the down payment)
Down payment is 30% and remaining 70% is based on buyer's discretion (either bank financed or personal checks that are payable in 1 year)

Units are inclusive:

  • glass shower enclosures
  • modular kitchen and plantations
  • walk in closet cabinets, tv stands
  • two inverter type aircons located in the dining and living areas.   

PRICING DETAILS

UNIT C - LA: 144.5 sqm FA: 372 + 51 (attic sqm), 2 car garage  - 25M neg.
UNIT D - LA: 147 sqm FA: 381 + 53 (attic sqm), 2 car garage - 25M neg.
UNIT E - LA: 154.5 sqm FA: 432.5 + 60 (attic sqm), 2 car garage - 33M neg.
UNIT F - LA: 180 sqm FA: 455 + 80 (attic sqm), 2 car garage - 30M neg.
UNIT G - LA: 179 sqm FA: 405 + 80 (attic sqm), 3 car garage - 30M neg.
UNIT H - LA:  189 sqm FA: 405 + 80 (attic sqm), 3 car garage - 30M neg. 

*Notes: Attic sizes are approximate.

AREA FEATURES

  • Accessible to Edsa, Tomas Morato, Quezon Ave, Espana, and Aurora Boulevard·         
  • 1 min walk to Hemady Square (Starbucks, Supermarket, Golds Gym, and restaurants)·         
  • 5mins drive to St. Luke Hospital·         
  • 5 mins walk to St. Marks nursery school·         
  • 20 mins drive to Jubilee, Xavier, and ICA·         
  • 5 mins drive to Robinsons Magnolia·         
  • 20 mins away to Greenhills Shopping Complex

Unit layouts are only by request and only after client has visited unit and is already in discussion phase.  That is the only time we will provide client with a layout of the unit they viewed. 

Property Details

₱ 25,000,000
N/A
423 sqm
145
Quezon City
Townhouse
5
5
2

Disclaimer: The information found herein are subject to change without prior notice. Interested parties are requested to verify all information relating to the property prior to purchase.


Other Popular Properties

Compare
for sale
 
  • ₱ 5,700,000
  • Amare Townhomes For Sale in Don Antonio Heights Quezon City
Compare
for sale
 
  • ₱ 4,200,000
  • Zabarte townhouse for sale
Compare
For Sale
 
  • ₱ 13,000,000
  • Brandnew Townhouse in East Kamias, Q.C.